Thursday, September 11, 2014

Rememberance

I can't believe it has been 13 years since that terrible horrible day.  I still remember like it was yesterday.  I never have been big on watching the news but for some reason that morning I turned it on.  Just a few seconds in to watching they were showing the towers and the second plane hit the tower - live right there while I and so many others were watching.  I remember waking up my mom to come and watch and sitting there together crying and in shock that this was happening.  Soon you hear about a plane in Philadelphia and a place in Washington D.C. and we all knew it was a terrorist attack.  Pondering why would someone do this, all those people who were going about their normal business, those first responders trying to save lives, no one saw it coming. It is a day we will never forget!  Today I say prayers for those who were lost and those who lost and one to hope it never happens again!



No comments: