Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Happy Birthday

Today is Kid Clammy's 4th Birthday!  I really just can't believe it.  It seems like yesterday I was preggo with him and now he is 4.  Where did the time go?  It's so true that the days and weeks may be long but the months and years are so short.  So in honor of my little guys birthday...a letter..


Dear Kid Clammy, 

You are such an amazing little guy!!  You are smart beyond your years, the things that you say never cease to amaze me or make me laugh.  Even though you are only 4 (and in my eyes still a baby) I know you think that you are really 10.  You are so sweet (when you want to be) and I love that you will still cuddle with me! Your spunk is incredible! The way your love life, adventures and your family is wonderful!  You have the biggest heart and sometimes the smartest mouth (you take after your mom and dad that way)!  I hope your day is as least as half as amazing as your are!  Your dad and I love you more than you will ever know!!

Happy Birthday Handsome!!






No comments: