Thursday, May 8, 2014

Monster Trucks

Monster Jam / Monster Trucks in our house is a big deal.  My hubby loves Monster Trucks!  I think he knows just about everything there is to know about Monster Trucks.  He can tell you truck names, drivers, owners, chassis style - on and on and on.  He is very passionate about them and Kid Clammy is not far behind!!  This means that typically when they come to town we are buying tickets and attending.  This year however we decided to attend the "World Finals" in Las Vegas. We did this once before when about 3 years ago and had a great time.  This year we went to Vegas with some friends, and the hubby's parents.  We were lucky enough to stay in a friend's house, and visit some other friends and some cool places while we were there.  This year they made the event two nights - racing on Friday and freestyle on Saturday.  We had a great time and I think this will be an annual thing for us!  Now for the good stuff - the pictures!

Sissy's 1st time cruising the "Strip"



Really?  And all this time I thought there were bumps!






Lucas meeting the driver from Avenger.



I will admit - even though I don't particularly like to watch Monster Trucks on TV (they are preset to record on the DVR), I don't mind watching them in person.  They are definitely entertaining and the people watching is pretty great too!  We had a great time! 

No comments: