Thursday, January 8, 2015

January

I am on a roll with goals right now...yesterday I posted about my goals for the year so today I figured I would post my goals for the month of January...
I know I know 8 days in already but since there is still more than half the month to go I figure it's totally acceptable. 


1) Pack my lunch at least 4 of the 5 work days

2) Pick up house each night before bed - even if its 1 room (and for goodness sakes get all the laundry put away)

3) Empty shed at Mom & Dad's

4) Clean out kids toys & clothes.  

5) Have a garage sale - then donate what's left over (gotta pay for the kids college somehow)

6) Finish at least 1 book

7) Host friends for dinner.  I am not talking a big dinner party but have another family over for dinner.  We have this habit of saying let's get together and then we never do...it's time to change that!

I think that's a good start!!

No comments: