Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Concert Season Begins

We aren't even through the first month of 2015 and we have already attended our first concert.  A few months ago the hubby asked if I wanted to go see Eric Church.  I said no thanks.  Then a few days later a light bulb went off in my head and I had the idea that the tickets would be the perfect Christmas gift for him.  So I went and bought two tickets - just so happen his bro and sis-in-law had tickets too.  So I wrapped them up and gave them to him and totally surprised him!!  What was even more surprising was how much I actually enjoyed the concert.  I was too impressed with the opening act but once Eric took the stage I was sold!! I forgot how many of his songs I actually knew!!  And now for the photo dump...






It was a fun night - but I am really going to have to rethink concerts on a Sunday night - especially when we were out till 3am the night before!

No comments: