Friday, December 19, 2014

Five on Friday

Well HELLLLLLLOOOOOO Friday!! So happy to see you!!  We have been busy getting ready for Christmas. We are wrapping presents up a storm (not my favorite thing), decorating gingerbread houses and spending money like it going out of style!! Ha ha!!  

Here is a  Five on Friday - linking up with some lovely ladies!!

1.  Gingerbread Houses for the win!! Daddy helped assemble and frost, the kids ate the candy and what was left over stuck on the house.  Sissy did a great job putting the candy on (after she licked it of course).  

2.  Sissy practicing her "elfies" as she calls them!

3. A beautiful sky - that's all!


4.  Someone got a huge goose egg the other night - I totally thought this was share worthy!


5.  Merry Early Christmas to me!!  I was shopping Etsy for some gifts for the grandma's and found this for myself!!  You can find yours here!!


Happy Friday!!


No comments: