Wednesday, April 26, 2017

BurgaBox

Hey Friends!! Happy Weekday!!!  

Man o man am I lame!! I was all excited to come back to this space - and then I spaced and haven't been back in forever!!!  

Today though I am back - and one of the main reason's why I am back is to share with you about BurgaBox!  Have you heard of it?  This is not a paid ad - I just think ya'll should try it at least once!!  I came across this from Christina over at Carolina Charm.  When I first looked into I passed because the shipping was too high for me.  However recently they started offering free shipping so I went for it.

I order the Whiskey Tango Foxtrot burger, the buffalo blue fries and pulled pork mac n' cheese!! You guys I kid you not it was so much food and so amazing!!!

They send you everything you need to make / assemble this delicious feast!!  



I just had to stop in and share!!!

Check them out...

https://www.burgabox.com/

#burgabox

No comments: