Friday, February 13, 2015

Five on Friday

Good Morning!! Happy Friday!! Linking up with the ladies today for some  5 on Friday the 13th!!

1. This girl...had her 2 year check up on Tuesday.  We had some fun at the doctor's while we were waiting!  I just love her to pieces...and can't believe that she is going to be 2 on Saturday...she is my Valentine's Babe!!

2. These cute Valentine's that the kids got from day care.  How cute?  I was not mother of the year or even close - we only did Valentine's for Kid Clammy's preschool class and they were mini bags of skittles with stickers on then!! Yeah Me!! 






3. So I saw this on Facebook yesterday and loved it!

4.  3D Fiber Lashes...Have you tried them?  Love them!! They are amazing!! That's why I signed up to sell them.  Email me if you are interested (Shameless Plug)





5. Its Friday and it's a 3 day weekend!! Yahoo!!

 Happy Friday





No comments: