Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday!!

Well hello there blog!  It's been awhile!  Now that I have almost fully recovered from our girls trip last weekend I guess I can show up here!  I have been trying to do some soul searching for a few things in my life with no avail!  So today for my five on Friday I am going to remind myself of some amazing blessings in my life becuase I truly am a blessed girl!

1) My Hubby - while he may say some odd balls things, he may be tougher in my than my emotions can handle I love him more than he knows!  He is funny, would do anything for his family, and loves me!

2) My Kids - I am very lucky to have healthy and happy kids (except when they get mad because I don't let them have their way).  My kids are amazing, smart, smart ass, sweet, crazy, keep me on my toes and fill my heart each and every day!


3).  Family - I have the most amazing family!  My parents are so supportive, have provided for me and stood by me.  When God chose them to be the ones to adopt me he did not get it wrong!  And for a bonus I am so lucky because they watch my kiddos 3 days a week while I am at work.  Funny thing though is I don't think they would want it any other way! I am not only lucky to have my parents but my sisters and brothers!  My brothers and I have odd relationships.  We don't talk much and we don't expect much from each other but it works.  However it is my younger sisters that no one else's sister could hold a candle too!  They are some of the most amazing women that I know and I don't know where I would be without them!!




4. Good Friends - I have some pretty awesome friends.  They make me laugh, they can cheer me up, we have fun together.  I have some pretty good looking friends too!  I have friends that live near and far, ones that I go months without talking to and we just pick up where we left off.  I have friends that I can confide in and they will tell me what I need to hear (good or bad).  I have friends that are a lot of fun and outgoing and some that are more reserve - basically I have a friend for every mood! HA!



5) Angels - I have a few very special Angels that I know are watching over me from there place in Heaven.  My grandmothers, a grandpa, and some other very special people that were taken from us way too early.  In some way or another they have made a lasting impression on my life and they will never be forgotten!  

Hope you have a wonderful Friday!! Count your special blessings in your life!  

*Disclaimer - I couldn't find / nor post a picture for every person I was talking about!




No comments: