Friday, July 26, 2013

Doing the Happy Dance

Today I am doing a Happy Dance.  A Happy Dance because of the following
 
1) Its Friday for crying out loud!!
 
2) We are headed for a little camping this weekend.  Looking forward to some away time with my hubby, kiddos and some good friends
 
3)No work for 2 WHOLE days!
 
4) We are heading to Vegas for an adult weekend aways in less than 1 month!! 
 
5) Both kiddos slept thru the night last night!!  YAHOO!!
 
6) I got some really great compliments about my kiddos this week which always has a Mama wearing her proud button
 
7) Although house hunting SUCKS right now, the Hubs and I have made some decisions on our next steps
 
8) While potty training has not gone well to say the least -Kid Clammy did ask at least 4 different times this week to use the potty.  So hopefully we are headed in the right direction
 
9) While I am not excited about how fast time is moving and how fast my babies are growing I am excited about all the time I get to spend with them and even though it is almost August and it is shaping up to be a busy month we have some really fun things happening.  Wedding, Vegas, Birthday Parties, and hopefully other fun stuff
 
10) Once again it's FRIDAY - hope you all enjoy your weekend!!
 
 
 

No comments: